"My Story Lives is a cornucopia of hope and optimism in the midst of challenging and sometimes dark circumstances. You're doing great work!" Dr. Mel Waldman, Psychologist'

"In my opinion, this is one of the BEST LITERARY sites ever created!!" Camincha, San Francisco Bay Area poet and writer

Sunday, March 09, 2014

I've heard about the THIRD EYE before but now......

This morning
meditating
eye started seeing
eyes, I saw
eyes from the side, left
dissolving into
eyes from the right.

Eye saw
some from the front
head on straight
but always shape-shifting.
I would turn my attention to the image
and voila, it would disappear!
And a new eye would
appear in its place,
as if the eyes were melting
pooling into water.

I have heard about
the third eye
and its connection
to
mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.[1] The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness

Magical,
these eyes.
I feel deeply grateful that
every time I close my I's
Eye can conjure another
I.



1 comment:

Kellie said...

Wild Claudia! Love your meditations, so soothing to read about. xo